Thursday, May 1, 2008

Adjusting to new times

Wow, I have been trying to update this more often, but with my time schedules, I am failing. So just as a heads up I will only be updating 1-2 week, unless something really good or exciting is going on in our lives. I started a new little guy with mydaycare, and that means I have to get up early (I'm not a morning person) and Marissa has her dance 3x week preparing for her recital, Zachary starts baseball Friday night, and Marissa will have soccer and softball soon enough too. Then starting in June I will be going to school every other Friday/Saturday/Sunday. I will be leaving Friday afternoon and not returning till Sunday night. I will miss the family, while gone but it will be easier for all of us instead of getting home around 7-8 at night go to bed get up and leave at 6 am again for school.

Rob and I are also trying to plan a little get away to NYC (again) this summer and are looking for a different hotel to stay in. We normally stay at the Sheraton Manhatten or Sheraton Towers. Does anyone have any other suggestions? He likes to be right in Time Squares (which is the most expensive area). I'm kinding bumming because we where suppose to go to LasVegas to visit his brother and see the busy city, but the wonderful airlines are charging a fortune for the airfare and we refuse to pay those crazy prices. So any suggestions would be great from all you wonderful readers out there.

I will post some pics over the weekend from Zachary's first baseball practice. He is so tiny, so I can imagine what he is going to look like out there.

No comments: