Monday, May 12, 2008

Zachary's Birthday




Happy Belated Birthday to our baby. Ok he isn't a baby anymore he turned 5 on Friday, and boy did he get to celebrate. Yeppers he had stuff going on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday. (Can we say spoiled? LOL) Well we celebrated Zachary's birthday Friday night by letting him choose what he wanted to eat and he originally chose Chili's, but they had a 45-60 min wait, and it was already 7:45 pm because we had soccer for Marissa & baseball for Zachary. So his second choice was Applebee's. On Saturday we had a birthday party at Polish Falcons Bowling for all his little preschool friends. I myself was shocked at how well some of these 4-5 yr olds could bowl. We had about 4-5 of them get strikes. I can't even get a strike! I will post a couple pictures from our weekend and Zachary on his birthday all ready for school. (I will be specific with the pictures I post because I don't know if other parents want their children posted on the internet.)

All the pictures of Marissa have a child in it with her so until I ask a couple parents if they mind, I won't have any pics of her to post. If I could just learn how to edit/crop pictures I could do that, but I am not a very computer technical person.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I can't believe how big Zach is getting! He is so stinking cute! I love the cake, did you make it? Happy Belated Birthday Zach!