Monday, May 26, 2008

Dance Recital

Friday Night was Marissa's 9th dance recital she was in. It was a night of great performance's and amazing friendships. This year Marissa got asked to do a special dance and gladly accepted that honor. In that special dance was Marissa, her 2 friends Mia, & Morgan. They looked amazing and truly where perfect in every way. Good job girls....the hard work showed off.



This was the special dance "Powder your face" They truly did a amazing job.



The was tap "Come follow the Band" and Marissa is right in the middle the first one facing you.

This was Jazz and they danced to "Defying Gravity" from wicked.


This was her only ballet number "Jump In"

She also did another tap number but for some reason I don't have a picture of her in that costume. I think it may have been because the dances where so close we had to do a quick change and I didn't take one. I do have a group picture but to many kids faces are showing so I won't post. If I happen to get one from the mother in law then I will post at a later date.

No comments: