Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend Down Time

Over the weekend I made a promise to myself that I would have some down time and do what I wanted to do. Well I ended up working on my scrapbooks some more on Sunday. After Saturday out looking for a new vehicle all day I wasn't going anywhere on Sunday. Anyway here are my completed projects from this weekend.



This was pumpkin picking after Big Trucks. You can't see it in the picture but I used orange stickles over Pumpkin Picking and a few dots around the flowers in the title and on the vines of the pumpkins at the bottom middle. I really like the color I used but for some reason don't look anything like they do in person.





This layout was when we went to Big Trucks over in Skaneateles. Zachary loves going because you get to climb on all the trucks and equipment. In the one picture is Marissa and Zach in the bucket of a front loader. I actually love that picture by itself. They looked so cute on the equipment . Those where the days when sissy wanted to be with her brother gosh I want those days back.



This was from Halloween a couple years back. It was when we went trick or treating downtown with Zachary's preschool class and our friends Mary & Ana. Sorry the pictures are to close up, but I did that so you can see the pages themselves and not whos in the actual pictures.

No comments: