Monday, April 28, 2008

What a weekend

What a beautiful weekend we had here in Central NY. I was able to get so much accomplished I actually feel good about it too. I was able to weed my landscaping, re-mulch it, spend time with the family outdoors and even had a "Me" day. My parents took Zachary for the night Saturday and didn't return him till 5 pm on Sunday. Very unusual, considering my mom always brings him back by 10 am. I spent Sunday afternoon scrapbooking, after we had a Thank-You brunch for our church. Every year they invite the volunteers of church to a brunch at the Sunset. Marissa is a alter server, so she is the one that get the invite and we the parents get to go too seeing we make sure she gets there. Unfortunately, Marissa's days of alter serving is coming to a end soon. She keeps telling us she doesn't want to do it anymore, and that she is getting to big. I keep telling her until she makes her confirmation she has to still do it, because then she can become a reader, or able to hand out communion.

Today, was Zachary's field trip to the zoo. What a yucky day for that but they still went. Anyway, we just did the inside stuff and went out long enough to see the elephant. I promised Zachary we would go back on a nicer day. I just didn't want the daycare kids to get wet and sick because who will have to deal with them sick? ME and I don't want that to happen. Even though it was rainy, and cold the animals we saw where very active. The Tigers where very vocal which I had never heard from them.

1 last thing, 1 week from today my baby will be registered for kindergarten. Can you believe that? Yep he will be 5 in 11 days. It just doesn't seem possible, and yes I am still dealing with trying to get to the bottom of what his actual diagnosis are really is. So hopefully we will get to the bottom of it with Zachary's next appointment in June and hope they are able to get us into a geneticist and that his leg's didn't grow further apart. So please keep that in your thoughts for us.

No comments: