Monday, April 21, 2008

All rested up






Hi all. We are back safe and sound from our wonderful vacation in Myrtle Beach. The kids enjoyed playing on the beach and seeing things such as Barefoot Landing, Broadway at the Beach, and just driving on the strip. Zachary wouldn't go near the water, and Marissa would just go in to her calves. They definitely are not like their mother who LOVES the ocean. Driving down was a little scary with terrible rain storms in VA on 95. We where down to 30 mph for some time and almost pulled off the highway because we couldn't see. I was not very comfortable during that time (I think I made Rob nerveous).

Our weather was nice. Sunday & Monday was kinda chilly but that was ok because we got to visit with our friends Mary & Ana. They came down from NC to visit. By Tuesday the weather was perfect. I think Thurs & Fri where the hottest days and let me tell you my forehead shows that. I normally burn but for some reason this time only my forehead did. I'm not complaining at all trust me I hate that peeling look so just on my forehead it should only last 1 day.

Thursday night we where able to take Zachary to see Craig Morgan in concert. He was thrilled to death. He loves Craig and his International Harvestor song. Well to make a long story short, it definitely was a night to remember for Zachary. We where able to get a meet & greet with Craig, his autograph a couple times, pictures taken with him, Zachary also got a road crew Craig Morgan Official TShirt, 2 guitar picks that Craig threw out to him during the concert, and we got to be right against the stage and Craig would squat down and sing or wave to him through the whole thing. Truly amazing and thank god for making this happen.

Enough of me babbling so here are a few pictures to enjoy.

No comments: