Monday, February 23, 2009

..........................Should of Figured

What a weekend I had. It started out with me going to school for the weekend. I didn't want to go for many reasons:

1. Didn't want to leave Zachary (even though I know my mother in law and Robert can handle him)
2. I had a big test I just didn't understand the info so I knew i was going to do bad on (Plus 1/2 of the info on the test was from the weekend I missed for Zachary's surgery)
3. And I had just gotten Zachary on a pattern to sleep at night.

Well I go to school, yup I did bad on the test (so didn't 18 others yes 18 out of 53 students failed. But also be aware they consider failing less than 75 not your typical 65), I go get my patient info and I have to do my process guide (patient info look up) and she has 29 meds I need to do cards on and administer. How in the world can 1 person take 29 meds at 1 time? Well I was up very late working like a beaver and go to clinical the next day. Well that was a mess I just couldn't do anything right, and just fumbled my way through. I promised myself I will never have a day like that again and Sunday was awesome. Not a problem all day, until I get home and Zachary doesn't sleep for me last night.

Why is that? I have no idea. So back to trying to figure this little guy out. I was gone for 2 nights and he slept all night I come home and he is up. So needless to say I am very tired today.

On the other hand, Zachary has gone to school today. He is only going for 1/2 days, but it something so he doesn't fall to far behind with his school work. We did get his work done that his teacher sent home for him. I can't wait to see how his first day went he was very excited to see his friends.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Oh it is very common for people to be on that many medicines! I work at a pharmacy and it amazes me the amount of stuff people take. Glad to hear everyone is starting to get on a routine.
Jess Ross Friedel