Wednesday, February 18, 2009

..........................He finally answered my prayers

Thank you God.

Yes, I have been asking for a full nights sleep, since I haven't had one in 3 weeks. Finally last night Zachary slept all night. Actually he went to bed at 9 and woke up at 10 just as I was going to bed and I went in and did the normal routine stay with him till he calms down and try to figure out why he is hallucinating and going like a crazy man. Well I laid in the bed knowing I just might get bopped in the face but I thought it was worth a shot. Well after about 5 min. he fell back to sleep with me rubbing his head and I got up and went to bed and we woke up at 710am. I feel great today seeing there was no interuption during the night.

I am hoping that was the first of many more complete nights of sleep, but I will take it 1 day at a time. I am just very thankful for that one. I was literally at my wits end of not getting sleep along with working, taking care of Zachary, and trying to get all my school work ready for this weekend of school. Thanks again God for that wonderful night of rest.

Other than that Zachary has been having alot of pain during the day the last couple of days. I have a call out to his dr. but I'm sure they will probably tell me to keep giving him the pain meds. I hate giving them to him. I honestly think thats whats causing the hallucinations. He has been eating which is good. Other than that he is doing as expected. He can recite many of the cartoon shows word for word from watching them all the time.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

So glad you were able to get some good sleep! That makes a world of difference! Praying that it will continue.