Monday, February 16, 2009

............................First day back to work

Well I am kinda excited to see how today goes. Today is my first full day back to work since Zachary had his surgery 2 weeks ago. I am nerveous on 1 hand, but happy on the other. I am hoping for a little break from Zachary with his friends being here. I am thinking he will be figuring out how to play with them from a laying down position and not calling for me every 5 minutes just to make sure I am here.

I still need to figure out how to get him to sleep all night again. Yes we are still not sleeping. We start at about 230am and then wake back up again about every 1-1 1/2 hr till about 630 am. I am a person that needs 8 hrs of sleep and this broken sleep is not cutting it for me. Any ideas out there?

Yesterday we ventured out to Wegmans to get groceries. Rob pushed Zachary while i got what we needed. Zachary insisted on going and getting out of the house. He did very well and did seem a little more chipper by the time we got back. I just think he is bored from being in the same position all the time. (I re-position him, but for the most part he is considered in the same position on his back where we can sit, roll, whatever)

Happy Monday to all and I will keep you posted

No comments: