Thursday, October 2, 2008

The waiting game

Yep, it seems to be thats what we are playing. I was very happy with all the info and appointments that we had in Boston, but now am having second thoughts. We where told we would be called at the beginning of the week with updated information and final thoughts/diagnosis. Well its Thursday and nothing yet. Me being the impatient one for something like this call the Doctors in Boston and get told by the nurse that takes the calls: I will send a email to the doctor and you should hear back within 1 week, the other one says the doctor is in with someone I will send her a email and she will get back to you.

WHAT?????????? Ok maybe I am being impatient but we want the final answers and answers to the other questions we asked. So as of right now we are playing the waiting game and I have no control over it. As soon as we get all the final answers I will post and let you all know whats going on for sure. Thanks for all being there and following us during this time.

No comments: