Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Orthopedics calls back:

The nurse from orthopedics calls back this am bright and early and informs me, that the orthopedic surgeon wants to see Zachary and discuss the surgery because its more complex than what the orthopedic dr told us when we where in Boston. So it looks to be we will be going back to Boston again before surgery can be done. They are looking at around NOvember 21 for an appointment date. They also mentioned us meeting with another dr regarding medical therapy in conjuntion to the surgery.

I am kinda bummed that this couldn't have been done while we where in Boston orginally. I don't understand why they would of scheduled us with 1 doctor and a different one does the surgery. I guess I need to look at it this way.....they are willing to help our little guy out and thats all that matters. Yes times are real tough for us right now and traveling isn't making it any easier but our children our, our priority and we do what we need to do. We can only hope to get in sooner with the 2 doctors so that way this can be done before the end of the year. I just can't stand watching him suffer and be in pain everyday.

When I hear anymore and for sure if we are going on the above listed date I will keep you all posted. Don't forget to read the next post below because I just posted that and this one, but wanted them to be seperate posts so I can keep them all seperated for easy reference to.

Again, thank you all for your prayers and thoughts through this time. Any suggestions/advice from you all is greatly appreciated for things to ask or look into because we are just on overload and can't think of it all ourselves.

No comments: