Thursday, October 30, 2008

..................................Can anything else possibly come up?

Sorry ahead of time this post might be long.

Last week Marissa was sick with the headache & stomache bug, then Robert got it and I had just the headache part of it. Well during that time frame Zachary complained of his head hurting also, but I honestly thought he was saying it to be like us. He does that alot. Well Sunday night he came out of his room and told me he had a bump on his head and it hurt. Well I looked at it and thought did he bump his head. He said no he didnt bump his head. I put ice on it just incase. Well the next day it wasn't gone, it wasn't red, and it wasn't bruised. So I was like what could this be. Well I gave it a couple more days to see if it was a bump and just needed time to go away.

Well today I took him to the Dr. because it didn't go away and they think it is a cyst or tumor. They where going to schedule him for a MRI to see for sure but called me back and recommended that I call his neuro dr. in Rochester. I called and he is going there on Tuesday. I am so happy its right away because I am like a crazy mom right now not knowing what is going on.

I just keep praying that someday we are going to wake up and its only been a dream. I honestly don't know where I am getting my strength from right now, and don't know how much longer I can keep it up. So if you all could just say a few prayers for Zachary in hopes that its nothing major that would be great. He has had 2 cysts removed before on his scalp, but I worry because this lump is a good sized lump and in a different location than the others where 2 years ago this month actually.

No comments: