Thursday, October 30, 2008

................................Weekend scrapping

Here are my latest creations from some free time. I wish i had more free time so I could catch myself up on these albums but it just isn't happening. I hope you like them.




Outside with daddy shoveling and learning to ice skate for the first time These where taken in jan/feb of 2006


This was a easter egg hunt at a girl in Zachary's preschool class. They had eggs everywhere possible in their yard for the kids. It was a lot of fun and when Zach found the John Deere Tractor it was over with for him. LOL


Celebrating East. You cant really see to good but I was doing a layout from some idea card (sorry I forgot where they where from) and its using many layers of paper.


Just a simple page. Nothing fancy, but those are still being worked on. They take a lot longer these are just quick and simple layouts.

No comments: