Monday, October 13, 2008

.........Beatiful weekend in Upstate NY

Just letting everyone know what a beautiful weekend we had here in Upstate NY. The weather was perfect 70-75 each day and time was everything. No school this past weekend so I got to get alot done.

Saturday was run around day and get things done so Sunday could be a more of a relaxed day. Well Marissa ended up going to Darien Lake with her friend Karlie for their Halloween Spectacular, and Zachary went to his papa's house to work on the farm. So Rob and I got all the running around done and got to relax.

Sunday Marissa & I went to the outlet Mall and got few good deals. Got a couple things for xmas started for the kiddos. I am thinking I need to get it done now because I don't know what will be going on after the next couple appointments for Zachary will tell us.

I did get some more info on the Rod surgery since everyone has been asking what is it specifically called. Well the name of the Rods that they will put in (if thats the route they finally decide on) are: Fassier-Duval Rods. The info is quite intense on them and that has me a little nerveous. I read at one point he will be immobile for 3 weeks. For all of you that know Zachary that will be the most difficult part. But we will see what happens and what is for sure when we go back on November 21.

We go to the eye surgeon on October 22 to find out about that sugery. As it gets closer the more nerveous I keep getting. I hope it realy does help the little guy out. I know he doesnt like the skin on his eye because he is always asking about it and why do the kids at school keep asking me what it is. So I am sure it bothers him more than we think.

Well we have a couple more gorgeous days ahead of us here in NY so we are going to enjoy them and get out and play before the dreaded down him temps start to arrive.

No comments: