Wednesday, November 5, 2008

........................Lump update

Ok. I took Zachary to the Neuro in Rochester and as yucky as I felt I had just wanted to get home. Anyway, the dr. said the lump is either another cyst like he had before on his head, or a spot (tumor) like he has on his legs. He said not to be overally concerned at this point because its pretty small in size, and it doesn't seem to be bothering him. With everything else going on this is a back burner thing. Now that I am home and feeling better I don't think anything is back burner to me seeing it concerns my child. But I am going to bring it up to the Dr. in Boston at the end of the month and see what he says. I mean come on...we where just in the Dr. office not even a examing room. LOL I know not funny, but I am not to big on Strong's set up for Dr. offices. I guess this Dr. has 3 different locations depending on the day depends on what office he is in.

Other than that we have all been sick with the stomach/diahrea bug since Sunday. I got it Tuesday of all days and don't know how I made it to Rochester and back. I got home and was back in bed immediately. Today is a new day THANK GOD!!!!!!!! and I feel much better. Just a lagging headache but I can so deal with that.

School is good. I am nerveous because they posted our final information and to think thats only 1 month away already. Gosh where has the time gone. Oh well off to enjoy some quiet time before the daycare kids get here and maybe catch up on some reading since I did none yesterday.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Great idea about bringing it up to the docs in Boston. Dr. Scott is a great neuro doc. We saw him for Lia and I loved him. We are praying for Zach.