Monday, September 29, 2008

Rain, Rain don't go away!

How many people say that? Well I do......yes it rained all weekend here but I got so much done. Saturday I spent the day catching up on things from being gone to Boston, and got groceries. Well Sunday Marissa, Zachary & I went to Big Trucks in Skaneateles. Every year we take the kids and since it was raining Robert didnt want to go. We had a lot of fun because my brother came with us with my nephew Carter. What a cutie he is and Zachary & Carter had such a good time climbing on all the equipment.

After that dreary wet trip, I came home gave Zachary a warm bath and made a homemade soup/chowder, some brownies and still had time for myself. I worked in my scrapbook corner for 3 hours. I got 4 pages done in Zachary's album and once I take some pictures of what I did I will post. But for now I will post some pictures from Big Trucks.

Zachary & Carter on the front loader at Big Trucks.


Zachary on the bull dozer. Whatch out who knows what he will doze over.


Had to go on the skid steer. He thought he was on papas working on the farm.


PS: Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers for our recent trip to Boston for Zachary. Time will tell at this point when his surgeries will be. And after all that he is in very good spirits and I think he understands now what is going to be done, or atleast gets the jist of it. We will keep everyone posted.

No comments: