Monday, September 15, 2008

Great Weekend

What a great weekend we had here. It started off on Friday with me actually having energy and ambition to get stuff done. Well I set a goal and I reached it!!!!!!!!!

I washed all the walls in Living Room, Kitchen, & Hallways. Will do the bedrooms next weekend I don't have school. Then we went to the apple orchard on Saturday and got our apples, cider, apple cider donuts. We all helped in making 3 batches of apple crisp. Oh my house smelled so good.

After all of that I just cleaned little things here and there, did my online nutrition work, and even got to work on 2 scrapbook pages. I was really excited about that because I haven't done anything with my area in like 2 months.

Now the kids have no school today because there was a bad wind storm that blew down trees, knocked out power, and just left a mess in the roads. I actually don't mind that there is no school because that leaves me down 1 daycare kid and Zachary has a eye appointment this afternoon so I don't have to pull him from school. Things always work out for a reason.

Hope all is well with all of you and we will keep you posted. 9 days till Boston

No comments: