Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What a day

Well today we where suppose to leave for Boston for Zachary's appointments and we did. Not until I made sure Marissa was taken care of. Marissa had a soccer game last night in Central Square and during the game she collided with a girl on the other team and landed on her arm. Well she was in a lot of pain, and it was a little swollen so the team came right home because the coach wanted her to get it checked out.

Marissa went today and they said she sprained it. She has a arm thing and has it in a sling. She can't do anything for 1 week and is bumming. Thats 3 games plus practice every day she will miss along with dance.

We made it to Boston and did not get lost. Yeah.....we got here just in time for the traffic to the Red Sox game. Well Fenway Park is directly behind our hotel and Zach is in heaven. He loves his baseball and we are hoping to get him over by the park to atleast see the outside. Tonite he was to tired and very anxious so I decided it was best for him to take a bath and go to bed early. As I sit here and type this he is so cute sound asleep.

I will try to post each night the next couple nights to let everyone know whats going on. Please bare with us and our explaining of all of whats going on. ALot of people don't understand what it is that Zachary has so I have to explain to many people.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers too. Its means alot and it sure does help.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Jodi, just wanted to let you know that we are praying for Zach. I also pray that Marissa is not in a lot of pain with her arm. I am following your blog and have asked for prayers on Zach's behalf on my blog.

Blessings,
Cheri

For I hold you by your right hand –I, the Lord your God. And I say to you, Don't be afraid. I am here to help you.
Isaiah 41:10 & 13