Tuesday, February 8, 2011

...............Rob and his kidney Stones

Well today Rob finally is going to take care of his Kidney Stones. He keeps getting them but just takes some pain meds a day off from work then deals with the discomfort till it goes away. Well a couple weeks he had a bad attack again and has finally decided to have them blasted. Thank god because there is nothing worse than seeing him in pain and so sick from them. They say it doesn't hurt and he will be up and going shortly after.

Zach is holding his own these days. Taking his medicine like a champ and so far the seizure activity has been kept to a bare minimum and i mean bare minimum. I think since they upped his medicine about 3 weeks ago he has had 2 episodes that I am aware of. Not sure if he has had when not with us. He has not been telling us either again and that worries me. I really want to know so we can have accurate documentation to know how active we all need to really be.

Next week is really busy for us seeing its the week before his big surgery again. He has a cardiologist appointment & eye appointment. On top of his 1st communion meeting, hair cut, and packing for almost 2 weeks.

Marissa has her play this weekend "All Shook Up" I can't wait to see it. They have been working so hard and had a great tech weekend building/painting the set. It went much faster than expected for building it. I will post some pictures once we see the show.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Jodi, I am praying for all to go well in the next few weeks for you! I am here if you need anything! Hugs to you and the fam!