Friday, June 27, 2008

We have a sick house

Yeppers we have a strain of the flu going through my house right now. Nothing worse than being sick in the summer time. It all started out with 1 of my daycare children being sick the end of last week, then the family sent her on Monday saying she was fine and dandy.....well to make a long story short (and spare you the details) she was not and I had to send her home early. Well Mom called to say she wasn't feeling good either and going home to rest. Well Tuesday came and the mom was still sick, Wednesday both of my kiddos where at there games/practice and came home complaining of a stomache. Well by 10 pm Marissa was sick we finally got her to sleep about Midnight and up again at 2 am. Then bey 4:15 am Zachary was up with it. I was going to call my parents and tell them my kids where sick, but I thought you know what they send their kids sick and this is my house so they can "Deal" with it. Well I didn't really have to worry because 2 other moms called me and said the kids wouldn't be coming because the kids had a fever and vomitting. So there you go they are all passing it to each other. Well the dad of the sick one I mentioned earlier brought his daughter on Thursday am and said if you need anything call me because I will be home sick with this flu/bug thats going around.

Well its not Friday am and Thursday afternoon went good for both of my kids no getting sick, just relaxed and watched a couple movies so Marissa wanted to go to her soccer game and cheer her team on but not play, so I thought that would be ok she felt better. Well the team lost they where actually short 1 player because other kids where sick. Now being Friday am, Zachary started getting sick all over again. I just went through yesterday and bleached things to disinfect now I have to do it again and I will be leaving for school this afternoon and not coming back till Sunday. Thank god for a great daddy to take care of him and tonite he is going to his grandmas house so he will get all the TLC he needs.

I hope everyone at the other end of this stays healthy and has a great weekend. We will be preparing for Marissa's 12th bday next weekend. We asked her what she wanted to do for a party she mentioned have it at the ball park. Well its $14 per person and I just know having it there parents will want to be there and bring there family and how do you really ask someone you have to pay yourself? I really didn't want to pay all that money for "extras" so we decided to go away for 3 days for a mini vacation. She is excited because we will catch a couple baseball games, get to see fireworks 2 nights in a row, and she will get to go shopping at a different mall. What else could a girl want? Well with Marissa only god knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will keep you posted as to how that weekend goes and what she gets good for her bday. (We know most of it already, she just doesn't know. Man I hated being a kid and having people say that, but now paybacks I get to say it.) LOL

No comments: