Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th

Just wishing everyone a happy 4th of July and a safe weekend if anyone else is traveling like us. We are heading out to New Hampshire first this Friday morning. We will be celebrating Marissa's 12th bday in NH and catching more fireworks after the baseball game.

Tonite there are fireworks at the Lake and we are going with Zachary, while Marissa goes to her friends to watch them. After will be a task getting back to her friends to pick her up. Oh well it will get done and we will go on.

I will be back to post some pics on Monday of our trip. Until then every please stay healthy and safe. SPeaking of healthy we are all feeling better after that stomach bug went through my whole house. Boy I hate being sick because I still feel that need to do all my normally chores and tasks around the house even though the DH says he will do it. I figure its my job and I will get it done.

No comments: