Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Layouts

I finally got to work on some layouts Friday night at a crop I went to. A couple aren't complete, but will be as soon as I finishing labeling them. I didn't bring the proper cricut cartridge with me to complete them. I was very happy with what I completed and now have a nice start to our Disney Album from April 2007 trip.

The picture didn't turn out the greatest with the flash but this was in Downtown Disney at Legoland. I did this layout on textured paper to look like legos. I made some seaweed and little blue fish faces to go with the picture on bottom right which is of sea life (fish, crab, shark & seaweed)
This is obviously our family meeting Tigger. (Again the bottom Right picture didn't turn out good in this pic due to the flash. Poor Marissa can hardly be seen.)
This was the kids meeting eeyore. I still need to put the title on there but here it is anyway. I think I am going to change the matting on the pictures also, to match the colors I cut eeyore out in instead. I am actually liking only using 1-2 pictures on a layout which was a huge change for me. Hope you all enjoy!!!!!!!!

No comments: