Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pain is good for the Soul..........

Well I started out working on the new me. Monday I started working out with a personal trainer at the Y and so far its been great. I go with her 2 days a week and then 2 days on my own. She was pretty easy on us for the first day, then Tuesday I worked myself because I find I don't push myself hard enough I just go through the motion. Well Wednesday night she worked us good. I believe the saying "Pain is good for the Soul" is true and so worth it in the end most times. This is a 7 week program and I can't wait for the 7 weeks to end so I can see my success. What am I trying to get out of this? Well I am trying to get myself in shape for many reasons, myself, health, the children and just to enjoy life.

I am not obese, but a little overweight. You really can't tell because I carry my weight so well, but I don't want to hide it anymore. Being in my sisters wedding has made me make part of this decision. I keep saying I don't want to look terrible and ruin her day, so I have been KINDA watching what I eat and lost almost 10 lbs. Now I am going to keep working out and watching what I eat. I figure with the workouts included I should lose another 10 easily! So watch for updates on the new me and will post pics after I am done in July sometime with the trainer.

So I am asking you all to please keep me encouraged and it will make this adventure easier and more motivating.

No comments: