Monday, January 10, 2011

........................Surgery Scheduled

Phew........the Holidays are over and now we can breathe a little. Well for a couple weeks atleast. Zachary is scheduled for surgery on 2/23 to replace the rod in the femur and bone graft. We will be traveling to Boston again for the surgery. We were lucky enough to get into the housing they have at the hospital. If not I really don't know how we would of afforded an almost 2 weeks stay at a hotel in Boston. Thank you God for answering some of my prayers. We will be leaving on the 21st because the 22nd we have a 8 am appointment then a 10 am appointment. Marissa will be staying here at the house with Nonnie Judi. Then at the end of the week Papa Tony, Nonnie Judi & Marissa will come to Boston to see Zachary.

Other upcoming issues is his appointment with the nephrologist for a follow up. I will be calling them before hand because he is having awful headaches and I am really worried. We don't need anything to hold up his surgery. His BP is not getting any better, but the meds he is on for add/adhd are helping out ALOT. He has been able to focus more and is actually taking to reading now. His teacher complimented him on his attentiveness and he was so happy to tell me about it. So I guess it really wasn't just pent up energy from not being able to do as much as he would like to.

Marissa was released from the Dr to go back to all her activities. So we are off and running to play practice 5 days a week, dance 2 days, and softball gym time in between. She is busy, busy, busy. Not to mention my taxi is running FT again now. LOL I am just glad she is doing something so I really can't complain.

The stomache bug his our house over New Years weekend. I had it really bad for 3 days and Marissa had it for 2 days. All the daycare kids/families all had it too so I knew someone in this house would get it, never thought it would be me since I am usually the healthiest. Oh well I guess I needed it for once. (Didn't help me lose any weight though. LOL)

I will keep everyone posted as time gets closer as to whats going on and an address to send him a card if you want to.

No comments: