Thursday, January 8, 2009

Eye Update

For those of you that remember, Zachary had eye surgery in November. Well we went to the Dr. on Tuesday for another check up and the dr said he just had the best site test ever in is his Left eye. We where so happy and Zachary himself was happy and all smiles. So after all the dreading and deciding whether to do it or not, it was for the BEST. Now Zachary has to just keep doing the eye drops 3x day still swelling in there and hope for even a better improvement next month. He may not have to wear the patch again if it keeps getting better which is a goal for Zachary. I don't blame him because I wouldn't want 1 of my eyes covered all the time. I even made him some pretty cool eye patches to go over his glasses. He had baseball, John Deere Tractors, in all different colors to match his outfit for the day. Yes I am crazy but it helped with him wearing it so I was trying anything.

Now I am off to alter some underwear for him for when he is in his body cast next month. I just might get real handy with a sewing machine real quick. (Please I hope not, I can't stand to sit and be patient that long)

No comments: