Friday, August 22, 2008

We are back!

Rob and I just got back early this am from our vacation to Las Vegas. We had a awesome, very relaxing time. It was so nice to lay at the pool in 105-110 degree weather with misters on us soaking in the rays. I will post some pics later.

We get into Syracuse and 1 of our suitcases was missing. Yep, no where to be found. Well at this very moment they still don't know where it is. I was bummed because it was the suitcase with the kids surprises in it, along with all my hair stuff (flat iron, hair styling stuff, and brush.) and I have school this weekend. I am not looking to pretty. LOL

When I get more time I will post some pics and put a update on for Zachary. Alot has happened over the past week with him and I am just ready to throw the towel in on everything. I never knew I would ever feel like this and hope that there is a light at the end of the tunnel very soon. Dear god, please help us through this time and guide us down the right road for the journey.

No comments: