Monday, August 4, 2008

The Kids Are Home

The kids got home Saturday, after being gone for 1 week camping with their nonnie Judi. Rob and I didn't go because we are going to Vegas in a couple weeks. I missed them, but it was a nice break on the other hand. They got home Saturday and Zachary hasn't stopped yet, and Marissa & I have already had our usual arguments. I can't stand this age and she is learning real quick she is not going to get away with it anymore. We have taken thing away and will keep going at it if she keeps it up. Any suggestions from you guys out there? Zachary was hanging all over me in church on Saturday and I pulled my back out from that so Sunday I was very uncomfortable and still sore today. I guess I didn't realize how much he really does hang on me. Well he is 5 and we need to end that pretty soon because I can't be with a back out all the time.

We got Zachary's teacher for kindergarten in the mail (but we are working on it being changed or he will go to another school) and still waiting for Marissa's information.

We spoke to the orthopedic dr. for Zachary on Thursday and she is happy we are going to go to Boston for another opinion. She recommended Boston or NYC. She told us if we need anything or help with anything to let her know and she will get it for us. So now we just sit back and wait for them to review his charts and go from there for an appointment.

Well off to another days work, 10 days till out vacation and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: