Monday, August 11, 2008

Nothing New

We are still waiting to hear from Boston regarding Zachary. I have called to see whats taking so long and of course 1 specific Dr. hasn't sent the info over for them to review. I will be calling them again to remind them.

Marissa started religion camp today for 2 weeks. She will be going from 8:30-12 everyday. Was she happy? No way because she had to get out of bed before 10:30 am. Oh well I told her its only 2 weeks and school will be starting to get used to it again.

Rob and I are leaving for LasVegas on Saturday for 6 days. Kids will be with grandparents so we have adult time. We will be seeing the brother in law that lives in Vegas, and some friends are coming out too. So some relaxation time and site seeing is on the agenda. Yeah we know its like over 100 but thats ok with me I wont be working.

School is still going for me. I passed 101A and now started 101B. It was tough and I am sure its only going to get tougher so sorry if this isn't updated as often.

No comments: