Monday, October 12, 2009

..................Progress

We are having great progress from Zachary these days. It starts out we started him in swim lessons (he knows how to swim but we thought a little aqua therapy would be great for him) and he is doing awesome in it with the kicking motion and bending of him knee more and more. He has been increasing his weights at therapy and doing more rep's of the exercises and has mastered the bear crawl as Dale calls it. Zachary is actually flying through that exercise now and just 2 weeks ago he struggled to do it about 10 ft.

Zachary has been dealing with headaches since August on a daily basis sometimes being so bad he is yelling his head is going to explode. Well I kept saying I think his back is out or something because I know I get them when mine is out. Well the peditrician said no thats not it, they ordered a MRI and it had no change so they ruled out the cysts bothering him. Well they started him on med which we thought was helping but after a few weeks the headaches where just as intense. Well after our Disney trip I insisted his PT check his back (he is a chiropractor also) so he did and realigned his back. He said it was a little out of wack so lets see how this works and we can readjust again if needed. Well we are entering week 3 of no headaches since that adjustment. I knew that was the issue just if people would listen to me sometimes I do know what I am talking about.

So all in all we have had a wonderful couple of weeks of progress in many areas. Thank you God

No comments: