Wednesday, October 21, 2009

....................More Savings

OK I think I may need some help. I am admitting----I am addicted to saving money right now!!!!!

I know its not a bad thing, but I stalk the computer like there is no tomorrow looking for great coupons. Today I had some extra time so I headed over to Skaneateles to CVS & PC. We don't have either here in Auburn so after you see my bargains you will understand how the 10 min drive (8 miles) was well worth the trip.

CVS:

SOBE Life water 2/1.69 had a .25 coupon making the product 1.44 for 2
SOBE Life water 2/1.69 had a .25 coupon

Glade sense & spray 5.00 had a 4.00 coupon making product 1.00

Glade reed diffuser 6.99 minus 6.99 in ECB for next store purchase and I had a 3.00 coupon so I actually made 3.00 on this deal

Neosporin Lip therapy on sale for 2.89 I had a 3.00 coupon so product was free
Neosporin Lip therapy on sale for 2.89 I had a 3.00 coupon so product was free

Schick razors (don't know about you but i refuse to pay for razors so if they shave they are good. LOL) I head right to the travel section and pick up a pack of 2 schick razors for 1.29 and have a 2.00 off any schick razor so guess what FREE!!!!!!! I did this for 3 packs that gives me 6 razors (your typical pack size of regular package) for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!

then I got some Halloween candy (4 packs) 2/5.00 total of 10.00 I had a coupon buy 3 bags get 4th free (8.50 now) and then I had a 5.00 coupon from taking a CVS survey on the computer so I got 3 bags of candy for 3.50. Trick or treaters are going to love our house this year. I got the good stuff. LOL

So my grand total for all of that was 9.08 plus tax which brings it to 11.38 and I got a 6.99 ECB to use on my next trip. So all in all my total out of pocket could be figured at $4.39.

Glad I trecked over there for these wonderful bargains.

No comments: