Wednesday, April 1, 2009

...........................taking forever

I haven't been on in awhile since there really isn't much different going on. Or atleast anything worthwhile posting about. We are still waiting for APril 10th (Good Friday) and a Good Friday we hope. LOL

Thats when we go back to Boston for a check up on Zachary's leg. I am hoping he gets out of the cast. All of the sudden he seems like he weighs about 10 lbs heavier. Maybe its just me getting tired of all the lifting. Rob seems to think he is going to be in it longer.

We do keep telling Zach if he doesn't follow the dr's orders he will be in it longer. The other day we caught him backed up to the kiddy recliner trying to pull himself up backwards into it so he could sit in it. And by doing that he was using his foot to push and that was putting weight on his foot which is a dr. order to not put weight on it. Then later on I caught him up to the toy box trying to stand up. I had to explain to him he can't do that either. Same thing weight on the foot not good. Plus if he where to fall forward or even backwards he would not be able to stop himself and he would for sure bash his little head. I can imagine how he feels in this cast. I totally would be going crazy myself so I feel bad for the little guy but on the other hand I am trying to teach him we have to follow orders.

Marissa on the other hand is a typical pre-teen. Does anyone want a pre-teen girl? LOL Someday she will learn we as parents know all the tricks. We have been there done that. Right???? Well needless to say she hasn't realized that yet. LOL She did make the softball team for West middle. I guess over 30 girls tried out and they kept around 15 (give or take a few). Hopefully she will be able to handle everything school, sports, dance, and blue print. She knows if the average drops activities drop so she is working hard. She got her report card last week and has a 93.86 average. High Honor Roll again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: