Friday, April 24, 2009

..................Recent Update

Yes many of you are probably wondering whats going on and where is she? Well I have been extremely busy and to the point where I am cutting into what little sleep I already get.

I will start with Marissa first this time. She had her first softball game and they won. Yeah!!!!! She was very happy with herself and just keeps talking about it (keep it up girl be just like your mama) Dance is starting to wind down for her just 1 more month then her recital and 10 yrs dancing award. We are also still awaiting the letter to see if she is in National Junior Honor Society. I wish they would hurry up since the ceremony is on Thursday. I hate finding things out at the last minute.

Zachary started actual therapy sessions on Monday and gave us a scare this week. He had a lot of pain on Monday and through the night. Then on Tuesday I went to do his exercises with him and felt this large lump on his left hip. When I took him to his therapist on Wednesday he was very concerned and thought maybe he had a hip dislocation. Thank GOD he didn't have that. What the problem is, is his rob in his femur is sticking up and hitting his pelvis. So you can palpate the rod itself. We where told to just not let him abduct his leg if at all possible. If it becomes to bothersome to him he will have to have surgery to take some of the rod off but that will cut the rod short and risk needing a replacement sooner than expected.

Other than that we are finishing up the planning of the benefit thats planned for Sunday. I can't wait myself because there are a couple items I so want to try to win myself. LOL

I will keep you all posted as much as I can and try not to be absent anymore.

No comments: