Tuesday, March 17, 2009

...............................It Feels Like Spring

Yepper, sure does feel like spring around here. Yesterday it was high 50's with full sunshine, and today its going to be in the mid 60's. I just love this weather and time of year. I know I won't get my hopes up as for it to stay around for long, but I will take it whenever I can. I have been on a roll this am and got all the windows washed in the bedroom & living room. Hopefully this afternoon I will get the kitchen ones done along with those curtains. (I am not going to come over and do anyone elses so don't even think about it. LOL)

Zachary has had a 2nd bath since last weeks appointment in Boston and they said we can take him out of the cast long enough for a bath. We did notice he has quite a rash on his body since they changed the cast around a little. I am wondering if its from the material they lined the cast with or from the bath. I didn't change anything in his bath but I guess it could be from not having a bath for 5 weeks and the skin is all dead and falling off and exposing new. We where told not to put any lotion on because it will mess up the material and make it gunky. He says he feels so much better after his bath.

Marissa got accepted into Blue Print through school. It's a program where a teacher nominates you and you go through this interview process and they notify you if you are in. This is going to take place every Monday night. She is really excited and can't wait for it to start. This program will give them the opportunity to learn leadership skills while having a positive impact on the future of our community. I think this will be a great thing.

Other than that nothing new and exciting at this homefront. Just been going to the gym and working on the benefit.

No comments: