Monday, December 13, 2010

................Holidays in full swing

I love this time of year just for the baking. Ok I will admit I like Christmas, but I like the original meaning of it not this going crazy and grumpy people in the stores.

We have spent the last couple of weekends baking all sorts of cookies, and doing some shopping on a leisurely stroll. It has been very enjoyable I must say. Usually I run in get what i want and get the heck out of there and get agitated while doing it.

On top of getting ready for the holidays I have been busy running the kids to Dr. appointments again. Its that time already. Wow 4-6 months goes by fast. Marissa is having some problems with her knee she had surgery on so she went last week and they ordered a MRI immediately. Well we go back this week for the results. They did say nothing loose, but her knee cap is a concern. I sure hope she doesn't need surgery again.

Zach had a US of his kidney last week and we go to the nephrologist this week. If I am reading it correctly his left kidney is almost double the size of his right kidney. We will know more on Thursday when we go to the Dr. Then on Friday we are off to Boston again to see Dr. Spencer. Hopefully the cast will be off for good for Zachary. If it comes off it will be 4 months in a cast for the little guy, if not then it will be longer and who knows how much longer.

I am hoping his US machine is helping now that we have had it for about a month. It does take time especially seeing it has to go through a cast so we shall see.

Other than that, thats it on this end. Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season and be safe and Merry.

No comments: