Tuesday, July 21, 2009

..................SeaBreeze

On Sunday we took the kids to seabreeze in Rochester. They had such a good time I am glad we decided at the last minute to go. The weather wasn't the warmest (they didn't even do the water rides) but we had a wait time of no longer than 5 minutes on a couple rides otherwise it was walk on most. Zachary is on the short side so there where a couple he couldn't do so Robert & Marissa went on together. But the ones Zachary could do he sure did them. I was just a spectator as I am not a rollercoaster type of person anymore. Usually they knock my back out and then I am paying after so not worth it to me. LOL
Zachary on the carasoul.



If you look toward the back you see Marissa in a tie died shirt and Zachary with his arms up. he was so enjoying himself. (Click on the pic and you can see it bigger)

Little Zachary int he middle smiling away. Marissa was happy she had someone to go on the rides with this year.

No comments: