Wednesday, June 3, 2009

...........................Excitement

I don't know who's more excited Zachary or myself. Zachary & I will be traveling to Disney in September to celebrate his triumph of his surgery & recovery. Yes we will be in the magical place for 6 nights & 7 days. The trip can't get any better after everything we went through booking. We had a few dates to select from, I really didn't want him to miss school, and we where going cheap.

Well as we kept calling for different time frames 1 time our travel agent called back and said Jodi you have to take this trip during this time frame. As she went on I realized it was meant to be at that time to book. We got upgraded to a moderate resort for free, free dining, Mickey's Not So Scarey Halloween Party will be held 1 evening while we are there, and better yet a secret person (I know who but you guys won't. LOL) paid for 1/2 of our trip. We really do have some wonderful friends. As I got thinking some more I really thought it would be more fun if a "special" friend could join us in Disney. So I called my friend up and said hey listen don't you want to go to Disney with us? It would only cost you XXX to join us. She couldn't believe it. So guess what.......Mary & Ana are meeting us in Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!! So again who is more excited Zachary & Ana or Mary & myself? I think its a good toss up. So anyway, September 23-29 we are going to be in Disney.

Marissa is not joining us because she will be giong to Vegas for 2 weeks to visit Uncle Tony & Gracie. Rob hates Disney so he can stay home no grumps in Disney.

Our other excitement is we are heading to Boston on Friday for another check up for Zachary. Zachary is hoping to get out of the wheel chair and brace. We aren't to sure about that, but its worth a shot to pray for it to happen. Zachary seems to be doing ok at therapy with a couple little concerns but I think working with him on his exercises it will all come back in time.

Tuesday Zachary went for his 6yr check up and he finally grew this year. Last year he didn't even grow 1/2 inch but this year he grew 1 inch and gained 5lbs. So he is 43 inches tall and 47 lbs. Still on the small side for his age and being a boy, but as long as he's healthy we don't care if he is small. Means I get to hold onto him a little longer. LOL (I know me being selfish)

School softball is over with for Marissa and now soccer and summer softball has started. Not even a day rest in there. I know the days I have to run, run, run I am crazy, but I would rather have her busy than sitting home on the computer or fighting with her brother.

Other than that, thats all thats going on in the Saurini household. Will update after our apt. on Friday in Boston.

No comments: